Skip to main content

sad shayari in english /sad english shayari

You try so much,
 To understand my pain
 You love first, then hurt
 Then write medicine for my pain.


What else would you have done if you had not joined hands with pain
 What else would we have done if the tears of gum had not been shed
 He had asked us to pray for the light,
 What would we have done if we had not burnt our house.


We do not know how to love
 That's why we lost the game of love,
 He loved our life,
 Maybe that's why we were killed alive!

When the pain came out of the eyes, everyone said that it is coward,
 When the pain came out of the words, everyone said that it is a poet !!
 Now I will not tell my pain in front of anyone,
 When I have to bear the pain, then why should I show a spectacle… !!!


💔 turn away the eyes, forget from the heart,
 Do people offer vafas just like that,
 Had promised not to come to the tomb,
 We had given life on this occasion !! 4


Sometimes he also wrote the message of love to us,
 Everything he wrote in our name,
 I have heard that today they hate our mention,
 Who ever wrote our name on his heart.

The pain echoed like a clarinet in the heart,
 This is not an engagement to death with body
 Now how will the darkness disappear ..
 You say, you did not burn Shamma in my house !!

My tears are telling me,
 Now the pain is so much that it does not end
 Do not stop letting it spill open from the eyelid,
 Now these eyes cannot remain like this.


My wish made her happy,
 In return he just gave me silence,
 I prayed to God to die, but
 He too gave life to suffer!


I asked for life ..
 Why do you give so much pain to everyone .. ??
 Life responded by laughing ..
 I give everyone happiness ..
 But the happiness of one becomes the pain of another !! 💔


Know what is the price of infidel loyalty !!
 What is Bewafa Gum-Ai Mohabbat!
 Who get new Humsafar in every mode !!
 What is the price of loving love !! 💔

Who knows what happened on the heart,
 Who knows love, what fools know,
 This bird flew away with the wind ..
 How was the storm formed?

When you come to a smile, your love comes,
 Do you know where our gum comes from,
 Still standing at that point,
 Where someone said that stay, we come now.


Our request could not be accepted by us,
 We cannot be able to understand that,
 It is said that even after death, you will remember,
 Live who cannot recognize us.


There is no way except praying
 No one listens except God
 I too have watched life closely my friend,
 Nobody gives smile except tears.


💔 Someone hides, someone tells,
 Someone makes me cry, someone laughs,
 Everyone falls in love with someone,
 The difference is that someone plays and someone plays!


So these silky swirls are pieces of a chain,
 Pieces of your picture have settled in my vein,
 If I am not sure, I should show my heart
 Pieces of your picture will also come out of my heart.

A lot we wished we could not find,
 We could not bring anyone else in thoughts,
 Upon seeing her, she wiped away tears,
 But we could not smile seeing someone else.


When love was… in his sad eyes,
 Do not even let the feeling that he is going to leave.


Whenever the world put the blame on us,
 We named her your name,
 I came to a certain extent when your disinterested,
 We named him Girdishe-Ayyam.


ँस from tears whose eyes are not moist,
 Do you think they have no sorrow?
 What happened when you cried yearning
 No less laughing at gum.


Life is beautiful but cannot live,
 There is intoxication in everything, but I do not know how to drink,
 All can live without me
 Only I do not know how to live without anyone.


They ask, how are you happy even in such a sorrow?
 I said, do not give love, man is with you!


What is this that leaks from the eyes,
 There is something inside that hurts like this,
 I can say but not even say,
 There is something injured that sobs here.


There was a desire to find true love,
 But to set up the storm,
 No one could understand my sorrow
 Because I had a habit of making everyone laugh.


Cried heartily but smiled with lips,
 Just as we sit with someone,
 He could not give us a moment of his love,
 And we spent our lives for them!


Everything is just a prick left,
 You also had a stone in your hand like thousands,
 You can never be one even by staying close,
 How many are like the edges of the river.



There is no smell in these flowers anymore,
 These paths now have no destination,
 If I had a stone heart, I would wax
 But here, no one has a human heart. 4


Today, weep with your memory on your chest,
 We cried after calling you near loneliness,
 Many times this heart called you,
 Every time we don't get you we cry.


There are no tears in these eyes,
 Had he not turned back and smiled,
 This will be the only sadness after they leave,
 Wish they didn't come in our life.


How will she take our Imteha,
 If I look at you with my eyes, I will take my eyes off,
 Do not let it burn my lamp,
 She is foolish, friends .. she will burn her hand.


Today we have come to tell them as unfaithful,
 His letters have been shed in the water,
 Do not take them out of the water ..
 That is why we have set fire to water too.


Take your gum in your soul,
 Life will take you in love,
 See you like this,
 All Umar just passed through a meeting.


You could not express even if you wanted to,
 A cut age could not love anyone,
 Even if you asked for your separation,
 And we were unable to deny it.


He kept on crying his pain,
 Keeps our eyes away even from our eyes,
 We got the title-a-bewafa because,
 We kept hiding every pain with a smile.


We have started forgetting the wounds of laughing,
 We have started erasing every pain mark,
 What good will persecution be done anymore
 We have started persecuting the oppressed state now.


Whenever I come closer to tell you,
 Keeps life away to persecute
 I do not understand the pride of women,
 I often laugh to hide gum.


We don't know what love is,
 We do not consider life as ours,
 Gum does not feel so many miles,
 No one loves us, believe it now.


💔 Give me some good punishment,
 Let's forget it me
 Death comes from you
 Give me such prayers from the bottom of my heart!


Who can tell the pain that is in heart,
 Who show these wounds laughing,
 This world says we are happy luck
 But who should tell the story of this fate!


When Khuda would have made love,
 Would have tried it myself,
 What is our status,
 This love must have made God cry too!


If you grabbed your hand and stopped,
 I would have emphasized you even more,
 I don't cry like this for you ..
 If there was anyone other than you in our life.


Do not shed tears in everything
 Don't tell everyone about the heart,
 People walk around with salt in their fists ..
 Heart wounds are not shown to everyone.


Heart is sad,
 He cries out to someone with love,
 Pain is realized then
 When someone is in love and someone else is in their heart.


An he could not come nor could we ever go,
 No one can hear the pain of the heart,
 Just sitting in their memories,
 Neither did he remember nor could we forget him !!


Love teaches everyone to live,
 Teaches to die in the name of the Wafa,
 If you have not loved, then try
 Zalim teaches to bear every pain! 💔

Life seems so lonely without you,
 Every moment seems incomplete,
 Now join these breaths with your breath,
 Because now this life seems like a guest of some moment.


Love has become infamous,
 Our discussions became public,
 Zalim broke his heart at that time,
 When we became his slave.


Even if we forget us, there is no sorrow,
 It is no less than knowing his life,
 Know how he has hurt this heart,
 That everyone says that there is no ointment of this pain.


Baharo left with the steps,
 Yarrow left when the need arose,
 Sada did the stars to follow along,
 Sitaro left in the morning.


Acehino committed crimes as a beauty,
 Did others also destroy us?
 When we introduced their infidelity in the Ghazals,
 Did others also wow them?


Made me a sea of ​​tears in your memory,
 Made my home in the city of loneliness,
 Heard that people worship stone
 Therefore, after parting with you, the heart became a stone.


In the example of love,
 That is all I will say.
 Is a great punishment,
 For someone innocent.


True love was not found in love,
 We did not get that love from our heart.
 I looted everything for that,
 I did not get help in trouble.


Some people say that I have changed,

 Sadness is still visible from my face,
 On
 Now I have learned to smile even in pain.


An dream that breaks,
 Do not hold the hand that is left,
 Do not let anyone come so close,
 That a man should get angry with himself for going away.


होगा If you will give ointment
 Will be gullible, will make his own wounds,
 The crop does not ripen before time,
 Hey many ruins will give the weather now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first love shayari in english || love shayari in English

first love shayari in english Asked for Amal also from Wafa,  I also asked you for your raja  If nothing could happen, I also asked for blessings,  I swear I have asked God for God also. first love shayari in english If you laugh, to make me laugh,  If you cry to make me cry,  Once you get angry with us, see  Will die to convince you. I have found everything, but you have yet to get it,  There is nothing missing, only you are coming in life. first love shayari in english My heart is the story of life,  You are an important part of my life,  My love is not just about you,  I have a relationship from your soul to your soul. This open message writes in your name,  In your memory, they wrote that evening,  That pen also becomes crazy for you,  By which we write your name. Love will be seen in the heart, which will be seen  You will be seen sitting as your own,  We knew the world would discredit us,  Take the curtain now